Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
THE WORK OF LEADERS MADE SIMPLE:
VISION, ALIGNMENT AND EXECUTION.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one to many relationship, as opposed to the one to one relationship explored in Everything Disc Management. It focuses on the tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path to action.
Using the framework of Vision alignment and execution, Work of Leaders encourages Leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors, and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Generates Powerful Conversations
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It is an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization.
Provides a Clear Path for Action
Work of leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Work of Leaders is Research-Based:
- The result of a four year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
It is a two Part Assessment
- Everything DiSC assessment
- Work of Leaders supplemental items
- 23 page highly personalized report
- 18 behavior continua
- Strong visuals illustrates key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Access to unlimited comparison reports
To Purchase This Profile
Regular Price US$ 83.75
Special Online Price US$ 75.50
To order Contact us by clicking here